Calibration allows your device to run features such as Compass, GPS Navigation, Explorer and enables Sunu Band to provide you with accurate directions.
To calibrate your device, pair your Sunu Band, and ensure the battery is above 60%, follow the next steps when you’re ready:
- Ensure that your Sunu Band rests on a flat surface with the sensor upright.
- Tab Calibration found on My Sunu Band tab.
- Select Start Calibration.
- As you start the calibration, grab your Sunu Band and begin to move, flip, and turn your device upside down in all directions in the air as if making an infinity sign.
- Voice Service will notify you when the process completes.
Notes: Sunu Band needs to be calibrated again after a reset, update, or runs out of battery.